Friday, May 21, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe Again!




Yesterday was awesome!! Mom, Dad and I went to Hard Rock Cafe last night (again).
It was even better then the last time we went there! I was SO exited when I first went in the restaurant and saw a big projector with the "Hard Rock Calling" playing. The Hard Rock Calling is a concert with all of the hip music like Bruce Springsteen and Pink. Then we ordered some appetizers and drinks. I had a mango smoothie with whip cream. After that we just watched the "Hard Rock Calling" waiting for the band Energy to start performing. When they started they sang Pink Floyd. I can’t remember the name of the song but how they sang it was good. Then after we listened to a few songs we ordered our supper. Dad and I had the same thing, it was striploin steak. It was delicious but there was alot of fat on it so I had to eat around it. When we finished the band was on break so we went out to the Rock Shop and bought some drum sticks. When we were at the cash the lead guitarist came in and started talking to us. Mom told him about my blog and how he is on it, so he wanted to go on my blog and see it!! After we went out of the store we sat down and he came over again and he wanted me to go sit up in the drum set and pretend I was playing with my new drumsticks!! Then when I stepped down from the drums he put his black guitar around me and got a picture! After that they started singing "Jump". So then this guy went up to the stage and started singing the whole song!! He wasn't bad actually. So after that we went home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment