Monday, April 26, 2010

the megazip








Yesterday Mom, Megan, Dad and I went to Sentosa. We spent the day on the beach and Megan and I went on the Megazip line. That was the very best thing I did in Singapore. It was a really big zip line and a long way down. It was a long buggy ride up to the hill and a long time to get our stuff on; also we had to wait to go on the zip line so it took over an hour to go on the ride. So when we got hooked up on the line we went for about two minutes. But when it was over I didn’t lift my feet up, so I got stuck and the workers had to go out on the landing mat and get me with a long pole. We went down a few sets of stairs and over a long bridge to go to the other side of the beach to find Mom and Dad. Then we had to take the stuff off and lay it on the table where we bought our tickets. After that we went home.

14 comments:

  1. It's too bad that Pop wasn't here to do the MegaZip with you guys! He would have really enjoyed it too!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it scary?

    grade 5 class

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MegaZip looks like a really awesome ride. The scenery looks incredible too! Nice to see that you are enjoying yourself.

    Mrs. Maloney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your having an awesome time!!!! Enjoyed this very much!!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i was there with you i am sure we would of had fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like your having a good time. you will lots to tell your friends when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like so much fun, I went on a zip line in Mexico, but it wasn't nearly as high or as long as this one. I will have to show William your blog and pics, he would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really great Evan. I'm sure Yoou are enjoying yourself and have lots to tell when You get home. Say hi to all You Family.

    Love Aunt Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Looks like sooo much fun! I'd probably end up crying or something since I'm afraid of heights lol! Keep having lots of fun!

    Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Evan, Zip-lining is our favorite thing to do when we're on vacation.... This one looks awesome!!!!!!!!

    Liam Graham

    ReplyDelete
  11. well Evan that looks like a scary ride to me but I bet you enjoyed it! You sure are having a wonderful experience over there where most of us never get to go, so I guess your very fortunate ha?
    Keep enjoying your life young man!
    Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Evan this Blog of yours is great. I can tell you are thoroughly enjoying your stay over there. What an amazing experience.. not only for u but your mom and Megan too I'm sure. Now I'm pretty brave when it comes to doing some things but I don't know if I would be able to attempt that zip-line. Brave boy!!!
    Love Aunt Cath

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey evan,
    it looks like your haveing a blast up there , i would love to go up there it looks relly cool , we all miss you

    bye : your friend brianna barron

    ReplyDelete
  14. The megazip looks fun

    ReplyDelete