Friday, April 2, 2010




Yesterday Mom Megan and I went to the Singapore Science Center.
We went there to learn and see all of the kool stuff there. My favourite part was the IMAX theatre. Watching the IMAX movie WAS MY FAVORETIE THING I DID HERE IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!! It was narrated by Jim Carry, my favourite actor!!
The show was called Under the Sea and it was amazing! Then we went to a show called sound. These two people thought us about sound and how it travels. There was only thing I learned and that was that sound travels because of energy and short vibrations produce a high pitch sound and long vibrations produce low pitch sounds. Then we did a bunch of activates like the echo tube and this plate that you spin and the water goes around and around.
That was our day at the Singapore Science Center.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Evan,
    Wow, what an adventure you are having! Thailand looked so amazing! I don't think you'll ever want to come home. Your Blog page is very impressive. You have done an excellent job with it. I bet it beats sitting in a classroom in Avondale.
    Say hi to your mom.
    Kelly Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Even, I really liked your pictures. It looks like your having a lot of fun!!! I really liked the picture of the white tiger. I'd love to jet ski I might be going to florida next year maybe I'll try it then.
    Hannah Pond

    ReplyDelete