Thursday, February 11, 2010







I am living at the Monterey Park Condos. The Condos have 3 big swimming pools 1 gym 1 lounge 1 karaoke lounge and 1 tennis court! But the bad thing is we are in the middle of nowhere (like my house in Holyrood) because every thing is on the other side of Singapore. When we first came here we had to take taxis every where it was like 100 dollars every week!!!!!! But now we travel by the MRT which is like a subway but it is above ground and sometimes below (like a subway) it is soooo fast!!!!
The weather here is sooo hot and the hottest time of year is winter!!! The lowest it gets is about 25 degrees! Most every day it is +30. My favorite part of living here is the shopping. The shopping here is awesome because there are like hundreds of malls in Singapore, and Newfoundland is bigger than Singapore. My least favorite part is not being with my grade 5 class!!!:(

4 comments:

  1. I would love to feel the heat of Singapore. We are excited when it hits 2 degrees! We've just had 2 days of freezing rain. The condo where you live looks fabulous. The pools look huge. Do you swim everyday? Keep that suntan lotion on your shoulders!!! My favorite thing would be the shopping too. Tell your mother to look for size 5 shoes - No tell Megan to look for me. I'll send her money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be were you are!!!!!You are so
    lucky!!!!Do you swim everyday?I'm here in
    school all day. :( Brittany :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan I think you are very lucky. I would love to be where you are.That pool is HUGE!!! I want to be with you.



    From jordan m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man you are so lucky!I would love to live there.I like the pool.I'm sooooo jealous.



    From Raymond K

    ReplyDelete